Saturday 26 March 2011

When a toddler put her hand in my husky's mouth

Tock was hanging out behind a barrier while I weeded the lawn.  A little girl of around five years of age came running up our garden path and asked her mum and me if she could pet the dog.  We agreed and before I could move over to the barrier she had squeezed around it and was playing with Tock.  I watched in horror as she put her ENTIRE hand in his mouth - right between those teeth that crunch through chicken drumsticks as if they were Daim bars.  I froze, and in the time it took me to get over to the dog, the following happened:

Nothing.

Tock held his mouth open while the girl's hand was in there, closing it gently as she withdrew.

The old Tock is back in town.  Sometimes I just love Huskies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog